Saturday, February 7, 2009

Turning point : New direction?

So it turns out I might be a little more AB than I thought. Originally my interests were firmly rooted in diapers, I had seen allot of AB stuff while looking around but wasn't particularly interested in any of it. The only thing that really caught my attention was the LGs. Of course I figured this was mostly the fact that they were women in diapers, I still didn't pay much attention to the other AB aspects. Lately, however, I have been feeling like I want to try something new, so I decided to go out and buy a pacifier.

I wasn't sure if I would like it or not but I didn't really have much to lose, so I picked one up when I went to but groceries. I got the largest one I could find, rated 18+, and hurried home. I opened the package and removed one of the two dummies that came in the pack. I looked at for a second, I felt a little excited, but nothing extraordinary. Finally I stuffed it in my mouth and paused for a moment. Almost immediately I felt my heart fluctuate, followed by a rushing sensation. It was amazing! I was overwhelmed by an inexplicable sense of security, comfort, and well being. As if worries and burdens I didn't even know I was carrying were suddenly lifted. I was so struck by this unexpected result that it wore me out. I felt tired and relaxed, so I decided this would be as good a time as any for a nap. Even though it was still early in the evening, I didn't care. All I wanted to do was curl up in a fresh nappy with my pacifier and drift off.

I changed into a fresh pullup, curled up on my bed, and was out like a light. I slept... like a baby. Strangely enough I dreamed like crazy that night. I almost never dream, I usually don't sleep that deeply. I woke 6 hours later. To my astonishment I was wet. I haven't wet the bed since I was 6, but now suddenly 14 years later I'm waking up drenched. I was shocked, but also strangely satisfied. After all Iv never really dealt with any issues of incontinence, so this is a result I could never replicate deliberately. I laid there for a moment, savoring the experience before getting up to take a shower and wash my sheets. Later I took an old tattered towel I never use, folded it to the proper size and thickness, and placed it with its center directly over where the wet spot had been. Ill go to the market and look for some of those pampers mattress pads soon, the towel should do for now. As for the pacifier, it definitely stays. I was skeptical at first but now I feel like Iv been given something that I had lost years ago. I might even spring for a NUK 5 someday, but that's what I have been saying about Bambinos, and I'm not sure that will ever happen.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, it sounds like you found a tiny corner of your unconscious that needed to be stroked and hit it just right. If this wasn't on an otherwise reliable blog, I wouldn't be inclined to believe it at all.

    However, it's not unheard of for otherwise continent people to wet the bed when they are having a dream about using the restroom. It's happened to me and at least one friend of mine before. My guess is that with all the dreaming you were doing, you dreamed about wetting your diaper and it happened in real life. The pacifier must have been just what your inner child wanted.

    What would be really nuts would be if sleeping with a pacifier could do this every time, but somehow I doubt it. In any case, having something that turns bedwetting on and off is pretty much every ABDL's fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you bet! incontinence only when its convenient, that would be the life. and your right, it is pretty unbelievable. perhaps having diapers on my mind when i fell asleep had something to do with it. but one thing is for certain, the dummy was instrumental.

    It hasn't happened again though. I was just feeling so relaxed that night that I guess I got a little TOO relaxed. I don't remember what I was dreaming, but I have experienced dream induced bed wetting before. It just felt like I was completely care-free. I wish I could explain it better, but maybe you understand.

    as for using the pacifier as a 'switch'... Unfortunately, i think the unconscious mind is more complex than that :(

    ReplyDelete