Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Journey: path to truth

This is my official reach out. Iv known it my whole life but have only recently done some research and come to terms with it as a fact. I am a DL (diaper lover). Unlike some of the other DL posts and blogs I've seen that offer some biographic explanation of who they are how they feel, this the beginning of the story for me. I don't know anything about this stuff; Iv just in recent weeks decided to do some research about it. the fact is, I just want some clarity. For a long time iv been scared about allot of things and I just really want to understand it. thanks to a few well written and sourced Wikipedia articles, I am able to feel a little more comfortable about it. Reaching out to the DL community is a huge step for me and I'm still a little nervous about it. I just know theirs someone out there who can help me understand it all.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the DL community! Theres a lot of information out there, and some of it is contradictory. You will find alot of people subscribe to the theory that all DL's are AB's in denial....I don't know if thats completely true. Most of us are willing to talk and share ideas, so feel free to get in touch and post your concerns! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therein lies a problem for me. it seem as hard as I've looked I cant seem to actually find any evidence of an active DL community, at least one that isn't carelessly lumped together with the AB community. Don't get me wrong I don't have anything against ABs, but I'm not an AB. I'm trying to find people to talk to who share and understand my point of view as a DL. All I ever find is a bunch of people talking about ageplay and regression, which I can't identify with. the few people networked here on blogger make up the largest group of DLs I've found yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Righteous Void...

    Welcome on board with blogger!

    I am mostly DL- it is where I originate from. The only AB stuff I have done is purchase footed pajamas that I wear in front of ppl at my house- so maybe that isn't so AB... and I kinda like sucking on a pacifier. That's it. I may explore it more in the future if my wife wants to, but it is soley up to her.

    i encourage you to follow my blog and KilrathiDLKR. We are pretty down-to-earth ppl. If you have some in depth questions - post them here on your blog and I will get to them.

    You are totally not alone, and I believe the last polls on Dailydiapers.com/board show that DLs castly outnumber ABs. Seems the ABs just talk more- Blabbering kids! (joke)

    Take care now, bye-bye then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I got around to looking at some polls today on diaper space. turns out a solid majority caulk up as DL so I guess there really is no lack of an active DL community after all. like I said I'm new to this so I'm not surprised to find myself ill informed :P It is a little discouraging how vastly men seem to outnumber women though. I mean its like 50 to 1! No matter to me, I was never into meeting romantic interests online, but it would still be nice to know they are out there. anyway thanks lightning for lending you ear and some advice, hope to hear plenty more from you and KilrathiDLKR in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete